Following on from the funny sheath cleaning song thread....

Oh my, I've got to find this song out for you Amanda22! Its just hysterical! :p

Thanks for the replies everyone.

My two boys are completely different, my 6 year old horse doesn't give a damn about being cleaned 'there', but my 10 year old pony hates it, he won't let anyone anywhere near his sheath, and he'll try and kick anyone who dares to try! So, we've given up. He seems happy enough, and it only distresses him if you try to get near to his 'manliness' lol. I don't know whether he was cleaned at all when he was in the riding school or whether someone tried to clean him and hurt him somehow...? No idea, but he hates it. Never had a mare, so not had any experience... TBH, I didn't know they got messy when they were in season :eek: But then I haven't even ridden a mare in years, let alone try and clean her bits lol!
ETA: OMG that song is hilarious! I'm nearly crying with laughter!

Ah, thanks.

I don't know if the horses at the riding school get cleaned, the mares never look messy so I presume they get wiped down, but the geldings Im not sure. I've read on this board that when geldings need cleaning one of the symptoms is a funny "noise" when being ridden, which I've heard one of them produce? perform?. You get the idea! ;)

I have been doing some work with Paris in preparation for the foal. She is a maiden mare so I am desensitising her to having her boobies touched, anyway whist doing this I discovered an accumulation of muck.

All I can say is YUCK YUCK! Taken me two days to clean it - not because there was a lot but because Paris was being difficult:rolleyes:

Gelding any day, much less hazzadous!

Also hate cleaning mares that are in season. Constantly having to wash there back legs whilst dodging more squirts!

newrider.com