Free Equine Nutrition Course

is it a study in your own time course or is it more regimented? I'd be interested provided i could do it as and when. When i'm busy i won't have time for study!

Well it started today, I have watched the vids and read the materials I also did the revision quizz.So far so good , so if i can cope with it I think anyone could:mstickle:

Not had chance to have a proper look yet, only on my phone. I have one of the textbooks at my parent's house so will be digging that out along with my old uni notes, then curling up tonight for a good look.

I'm going to have a look at the stuff tonight with the idea that I pick at it during the week and then finish off anything I've missed on Saturday when I have a bit more free time! Looking forward to it!:smile:

I've still not had a chance to look at it all and I'm so tired this morning after yesterdays excitement that I hardly slept. I thought I'd do it tonight but I don't think I'll be able to stay awake!... maybe tomorrow!

Week one completed and assessment quiz done. :D I had a stupidly long break between students yesterday, and managed to watch all the week 1 videos using free WIFI too! :D

About 4 years ago, the teenage girl who we looked after for a year decided to do the TOCES Horse Management course. She was VERY dyslexic, and could only take in the information if I read it to her. I remember reading out loud, hours and hours of this....and I remembered a lot of it too. :)

How is everyone getting on with this.
I have found it all very interesting, but have to be honest and say I found the body scoring quite difficult :unsure: the obvious ones ie. very thin , very fat or normal weight was easy to score but slightly under weight or over weight I was getting wrong lol

newrider.com