Free Grooming Kit

sadiesparkle

Apr 21, 2009
Northamptonshire, UK
Your Horse magazine are offering a free Bentley Slip Not Pro grooming kit when you subscribe this month. I went for 3 months which is only £9.99 and so I get the magazines and the grooming kit :)

Just thought I'd let you know! They are pretty nice brushes.

xxx

Your Horse magazine are offering a free Bentley Slip Not Pro grooming kit when you subscribe this month. I went for 3 months which is only £9.99 and so I get the magazines and the grooming kit :)

Just thought I'd let you know! They are pretty nice brushes.

xxx

but you know you'll be billed quarterly its not a one off 9,99....its a minimum term of 12mths
x

Sorry all, I'm super sleepy and sick so not with it.

*stars*mam* thanks for the link! Should have included that.

Kodabear - Yes! I completely forgot to put that bit. What I should have said is that you spread the cost of the subscription that way. You can also pay for a year up front if you wanted too.

Sorry guys - still, you save a bit of money on the mag, get it to your door and get a nice grooming kit. I thought it was worth a mention.

xxx

Good Job!!! I bought it yesterday but I didnt read it! :D going to subscribe immediately! (i never thought I would get this excited about brushes!) *wanders off to make tea and calm down a little*

:D

EDIT: Just reading T&Cs min subscription is 13 issues, which is a year so you can either pay 9.99 a quarter or 39.99 for a year but not only the 9.99. doesnt matter obviously, which one you choose cos they end up the same amount anyway more or less but thought I should flag that up incase people didnt notice :)

Last edited:
I already subscribed before that and wish I'd waited - I got a leather headcollar - which although beautiful is a little big on Storm and she hates its anyways! (took me ages to get her used to wearing it, the leather was fascinating to her, she kept sniffing it!). The grooming kit looks fabby tho. I am dropping hints to OH about subbing to Horse and Rider, they've got Mountain Horse socks and gloves as their gift this month!

Horse & Rider are offering a Shires fly rug worth £34.99 if you subscribe to them at the mo.... £12ish per quarter....

Mine came yesterday, but had been so badly packed that the box had collapsed and burst, no hoofpick and the bristles on all the body brushes were crushed & bent over.

You don't have to sign up for a year. I have subscribed before and then cancelled a month or so later!

If you obviously pay for the year they are not going to refund, but if you do it quarterly then you can cancel any time!

Horse & Rider are offering a Shires fly rug worth £34.99 if you subscribe to them at the mo.... £12ish per quarter....

I got an amigo T/O when i subscribed about 18 months ago... :D
Am looking out for next great offer- dont need a fly rug! then will subscribe again!!

Also its really nice having it delivered- getting home from work to a new horsey magazine:cool:

Why don't they do loyalty offers:rolleyes:
I subscribed to your horse a couple of years ago and got the bentley grooming kit then (the best thing about it is the bag), but miss out on all the other offers!
I think I might just write to them and ask:D

newrider.com