Friesian grading and show....anyone going?

im going as a spectator only - was originally planning to take xander, but various scars made me decide against it this yr. thankfully as last week i had to get vet out for bad cuts all up both his back legs - he's fine now, but he just looks a terrible mess! are you taking ellie? im going to take him a long in 2 yrs - i can then do ridden classes & he will be more in proportion, and hopefully i'll have transport, so will be more worthwhile then anyway.

see you there!

im going as a spectator only - was originally planning to take xander, but various scars made me decide against it this yr. thankfully as last week i had to get vet out for bad cuts all up both his back legs - he's fine now, but he just looks a terrible mess! are you taking ellie? im going to take him a long in 2 yrs - i can then do ridden classes & he will be more in proportion, and hopefully i'll have transport, so will be more worthwhile then anyway.

see you there!

I cant afford to take her this year, so ill def take her next year, and she will be ready for ridden classes by then to.
Im going as a spectator, on my own as cant get anyone to come with me...i suppose its an enthusiats kind of thing :frown:

are you on TO? i cant remember as havent been on there for so long now! but i think all the friesian people off there are meeting together, so you wont be on your own as such, we can all just join together! im getting my hubby to come, cos he has to drive me everywhere anyway, but only on the proviso he can sit in the car with his psp!

are you on TO? i cant remember as havent been on there for so long now! but i think all the friesian people off there are meeting together, so you wont be on your own as such, we can all just join together! im getting my hubby to come, cos he has to drive me everywhere anyway, but only on the proviso he can sit in the car with his psp!

Yes might have to drag my hubby to as not keen on driving to far on my own cause im crap at directions.
What is TO?

trot online. there are loads of friesian owners/fans on there who moved over from here, so even if you're not on, you'd recognise a lot of the names. some are still on here technically, but dont come on, they all use TO.

Me me me - I'm going :):):)

Again only as a spectator - just didn't have a spare couple hundred quid to take the 2 youngsters - will take them both as 3yo.

There are a few from TO going - Faye, CazzaP, Swartperd - oh and did I mention me:)

Not sure what time we'll be getting there as it's a bit of a way for us but we will be there.

We could arrange a meet up at a set time??

Or I could wear a pink carnation behind my ear or something can just imagine OH's face if I did that!

Hmmm OK let me have a think - how about the main doors to the indoor arena at noon?

Taz - if I see you earlier I'll give you a shout or I can always txt you when we get there?

newrider.com