Fun hacking

Lissie

Jan 18, 2016
We ventured into the woods this evening and had some fun. Lottie loved it. I'm so glad the evenings are lighter now it makes such a difference. Is anyone else managing to ride after work now?

Some little videos of Lottie having fun

Wow, that does look like fun! Im missing riding, the cobs having sick days lol! hopefully not for long.im so jealous lol! Glad u had fun xx

Reactions: Lissie
Looks like great fun. You were certainly moving in that canter.
Loving the light nights. Hacked yesterday, and once it stopped raining I went for a lovely drive tonight.

Reactions: Lissie
She never hangs about :p you always need to be thinking steady never leg on put it that way. First time she's been in there and she really enjoyed it, despite nearly jumping a fence with me :rolleyes: it wasn't her fault we jumped some tyres and straight ahead was a wire fence which she thought was the next jump and I didn't see it until I had to do a very quick turn and rebounding off a tree lol. Never a dull moment with the notorious I.B.P. I think one thing I love the most is how I can hack her to new places and she's never looky or spooky she's always forward and bold.

Very envious - although it's staying lighter here sadly the weather is awful:(glad you are having fun, specially after she injured herself.

newrider.com