Gorgeous Morning

mystiquemalaika

Jan 7, 2013
So i went to the field at 5 and actually rode my pony! Been doing plenty groundwork and going for walks but i haven't had the energy to ride. Anyway after I had a bad day on Sunday i thought to hell with this i am going to ride my pony and not just run around for everyone else so today I did and bless his cotton socks he was an angel. Hasnt been sat on for weeks and he never bothered at all and it was to say the least, a beautiful morning :)20190716_061040.jpg20190716_061113.jpg20190716_060035_055.jpg20190716_062156_044.jpg20190716_060101_077_01.jpg20190716_062148.jpg20190716_061937.jpg20190716_061115.jpg20190716_061937.jpg20190716_060101_035_01.jpg

Last edited:
I rode early a few days last week, but then at the end of the week it went to pot as I felt lousy. I thought it was just because we'd been doing the hay making but Wednesday afternoon my eyes were burning. The same happened Thursday and by the evening I had to come home from work and have a snooze. Friday I woke up with stinking cold. Been fighting it all weekend but with the heat and still doing hay I'm too drained to jump out of bed in the morning for a ride. But its definately cooler first thing to ride. Aybe I'll manage tmw. I've just been out on the garden weeding the veg plot and I've abandoned as the heat and sun was affecting me. It's going to be a hot one today. Thankfully I have a half day of work. So I will crash a little later and go for an evening ride just before dark as it cools off.

• Sad
Reactions: mystiquemalaika
I rode early a few days last week, but then at the end of the week it went to pot as I felt lousy. I thought it was just because we'd been doing the hay making but Wednesday afternoon my eyes were burning. The same happened Thursday and by the evening I had to come home from work and have a snooze. Friday I woke up with stinking cold. Been fighting it all weekend but with the heat and still doing hay I'm too drained to jump out of bed in the morning for a ride. But its definately cooler first thing to ride. Aybe I'll manage tmw. I've just been out on the garden weeding the veg plot and I've abandoned as the heat and sun was affecting me. It's going to be a hot one today. Thankfully I have a half day of work. So I will crash a little later and go for an evening ride just before dark as it cools off.
Nothing worse than a cold in the heat. Feel better soon.

So i went to the field at 5 and actually rode my pony! Been doing plenty groundwork and going for walks but i haven't had the energy to ride. Anyway after I had a bad day on Sunday i thought to hell with this i am going to ride my pony and not just run around for everyone else so today I did and bless his cotton socks he was an angel. Hasnt been sat oView attachment 99123View attachment 99124View attachment 99125View attachment 99126View attachment 99128View attachment 99129View attachment 99131n for weeks and he never bothered at all and it was to say the least, a beautiful morning :)
By the look of those ears, he enjoyed it too!

• Love
Reactions: mystiquemalaika
Sorry to hear you're full of cold @chunky monkey thats crap in this heat. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Thanks @Huggy He was bright eyed and little ears pricked happy as Larry so i think he did enjoy it :)

@Jessey you're right sometimes it exactly what's needed!

@Jane&Ziggy He is Perlino so he has a bay base :) It's a sensation jump saddle. Treeless. I love it so comfy and works well on little guy :)

@Mary Poppins early mornings are the best time to ride imo, I just usually am ridi g someone else horse early. I've decided I am riding my boy 1st then other people can be done :) thank you,I'm glaf i pushed myself and got on as it was lovely once I was up there :)

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com