great lesson today

RayRay

Jan 8, 2017
So i had a great lessson today did mos of the lesson without rains aparellty i need work on my leg possitn to go up a grade(its was the same for everyone) although i was confused of why i was swapped from the horse i was allocated to.

Reactions: Trewsers and Prjsmk
Glad you had a good lesson :) perhaps the horse you were allocated on wasn't going to be suitable for work without reins? or is very bouncy/has a funny action that was slowing your progress on your position?

Im not actually sure the insuctor new how much I've ridden before. But I think I was more comfortable doing what we did on May then him I think

Reactions: Jessey
I wouldn't worry about why you were switched, your RI obviously had her reasons and it worked out well for you so there's nothing to gain from worrying about it.

Yeah true another thing is I can seem to my rains in a knot when I asked dyspraxic
Whoa there.

Go you! Dyspraxia can make physical activity really hard- particularly coordinating different limbs to do different things at the same time (like most of the time when you are riding). So the fact that you’re riding at all is blooming fantastic, let alone making this amount of progress. Well done! :D

Whoa there.

Go you! Dyspraxia can make physical activity really hard- particularly coordinating different limbs to do different things at the same time (like most of the time when you are riding). So the fact that you’re riding at all is blooming fantastic, let alone making this amount of progress. Well done! :D
its doee make things quite a bit more diffuclt when ridng

newrider.com