Happy Valentine's Day

And here's to all the single women who didn't have to wax everything yesterday :p
Anyone got any plans?

LOL I'm married and I haven't waxed anything! Thought about sticking a vajazzle on though ;):p

Had a chuckle this morning, as I was driving up to the yard listening to the radio the presenter says 'lets spread some love around, the very next person you see you tell them you love them' so I did, my friend opened the gate for me so I wound down my window and told him I loved him, his face was like 'what the ???? are you crazy' I did explain and he said in that case I love you too, he's gay by the way so no danger of anyone getting the wrong idea but it did make me chuckle.

Happy Valentines day to NR peeps and horses too of course xx

Reactions: Jessey
And here's to all the single women who didn't have to wax everything yesterday :p
Anyone got any plans?

And here's to that :D Happy valentines day :D

I bumped into a friend in Tesco at just after 6 this morning......buying a rose bush and a card.... never see him up that early, guessing he forgot! haha

It's my 20th Valentine's day with Dom and I can assure you there will be no waxing here. Romance is not something we put a lot of effort into these days....but we are still kind, thoughtful and appreciative of each other.

Hooray for being single or long time happily married :D:p Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Yup, bedrest.

Just back from hospital,after spinal epidural steroid injections with no sedation.

Holy crap on a cracker, it was the very definition of horrid.

So in bed, with Staff Nurse Soufflé, Classic FM and the electric blanket.

Luckily, I have two daughters who are sweetly doing all the animals while we weather a vicious gale with horizontal rain, plus cooking supper. OH provided chocolate.

Happy Valentines Day!

newrider.com