Has anyone had any success with magnetic hock boots?

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
I have got one from preloved, not tried it yet, and probably will leave it until Shadow has finished his treatment.

Chanter had them for a while but they can only been worn for 12 hours because they are boots and don't allow the skin to breath. So he now has a bracelet type thing that he can wear all the time. Just like I do. which is so much better and you don't have to try and keep it clean either.

I think they are amazing both for him and for me. His bracelet was £32 and I have had it years. I send it back to the company once a year and for £5 they refurished it (read send me a new one) the magnetic are just as strong as the boot ones as well.

Reactions: Dark Storm
Use it, it wont do any harm. I personally cant wear magnetic stuff as it makes me feel sick but that does prove it does something. I used a 1000 human bracelet for Bo and it did seem to help, You don't have to put it where the problem is, anywhere on the body is meant to help as increasing circulation in one place will help it all over the body anyway. I also used comfrey which is meant to help healing of bones and soft tissue.

We have the leg wrap mag boots and swear by them for post injury, we have the ankle bands for Nuts and she has them on both back legs 24/7 for her arthritis, wether its those or a combination with the Tumeric/oil but shes currently as fit as flee out 24/7 so they are staying on.

newrider.com