Hello everyone.

adelebell

Feb 24, 2008
Just though i'd say hello, been looking around this forum for a while now,finally plucked up the courage to post and introduce myself and my new little fella.Heres a couple of pics of him
HM806CD09_2.jpg
[/IMG]
HM806CD09.jpg
[/IMG]

Well I'm 25 live in manchester. Just bought him yesterday,as a gift to myself!
He's only a baby, 2 this summer.He actually doesn't have a name yet bless him. so any ideas for that are most welcome!

aw congrats! i bought myself a foal as a gift to myself too! i got him home at xmas, his name is kaiser and he is now just over 8 months, here is a pic (just cos i like posting pics of him!)

S4020579.jpg

as for your guy, how sad he doesent have a name! he looks like he could be quite cheeky, so something like harry or something? im not too good with names, fat pony on here is good with suggestions tho!

Aww he's lovely! so cute!
Think my fellow is going to be a cheeky chappy, but he's so friendly.can't wait for him to arrive on monday!

He actually doesn't have a name yet bless him. so any ideas for that are most welcome!

Ummm... Breeze, Beanie, Basil, Fly, Sonnet, Sonny, Charlie. Sorry Im not too fab with names!! :eek:

By the way I didnt really introduce myself. Im 24 and live in Devon. Ive got two horses, a 2yr old (well nearly 3 now) tb 16hh filly and a 36yr old tb X exmoor 14.1hh gelding. I can't post pics as don't have a photobucket account! Lol.

Hello and Welcome :)

I'm 31 live in Ireland and we have 5 horses in my family. My horse is an appaloosa x TB and I do Endurance (for the scenery more than the rosettes ;) )

Your Horse is gorgeous what breed is he? What do you have planned?

newrider.com