Hey hey hey what a beautiful day...

SavingGrace

Jun 27, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow...
Started the day off with me not wanting to get out of bed but it was certainly worth it when I dragged myself out :D

Got to the yard to be handed a carrier bag form one of the other liveries with some lovely leather tendon boots and fetlock boots and a lovely leather headcollar :) I have given Fee a few things in the past that I had that were too big for my old cob so she said she was just returning the favour.... They are all lovely and the tendon boots are closed front :)

I then had a wonderful lesson in the school with Karen Holly was nothing short of perfect and I am finally starting to get somewhere with her canter work :D

We also got offered a stable in the new block (I have only been waiting a year) its one of the smaller ones but shes used to that and shes not exactly a giant :cool: So she moved house into a stable with the lovely thick equimats as my YO didn't want to swap mats round.

So I am happy with that :)

Oh I thought this was a weather thread, it was a beautiful day and I had a very pleasant sunny hack in the field but I think your perks beat mine :D I love it when things like that happen a propos of nothing!

think today has been a good vibes day all round looking at latest threads!!:) Yay - doesnt the good weather give you a lift with it all?

newrider.com