Hi, I’m 52 and new

Pashanut

May 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
This looks like such a great forum! I am on a late in life adventure with a young mare I rescued and have had so many ups and downs (literally!!) and I’m looking forward to sharing my experiences and learn from everyone else’s too! X

Thanks you all for your lovely welcome! I’ve been very busy( aren’t we all!!) so haven’t had a chance to reply sooner.

Reactions: Trewsers
Hi everyone 68 yr old here just joined Been having lessons now for 6 months
Its what I always wanted but thought I'd missed the boat so to speak! Anyway absolutely love it. Looking forward to getting tips and advice from members!

Hello everyone,
This looks like such a great forum! I am on a late in life adventure with a young mare I rescued and have had so many ups and downs (literally!!) and I’m looking forward to sharing my experiences and learn from everyone else’s too! X
Hello I'm 65 great to meet other oldy ... i have a 5year old shire cross he's only 14.2 as mum was a pony ... i backed him just over a year ago and yes lots of work but rewarding

Big hello and welcome! Been a member for a couple of months and think it's kept me sane! Lovely place to ask for advice, show off all our lovely boys and girls or just let off steam!

newrider.com