Home from camp, had a great weekend...pics and videos

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
Well camp was amazing. I learnt so much about Ginger and my way of going.

The Bio Mechanical guy was fab he adjusted my seat, shoulder and hands plus taught me how to get the most out of Ginger and get him forward in to my hands and the result where breath taking I think I may have actually cried a little.

He was very nice about Ginger and said he was a lovely horse with good paces and we made a nice combination and should we choice so do so he would be great in ROR classes.

So pictures and video. I will upload to professional ones when I get them, these are just off the phone.

Trying to up load another video but it takes ages and buffers.

I also treated myself to a new UVEX helmet. I have never spent that much money before on a hat but it is treat.:biggrin:

Sounds like you took a lot from it - fab. Can't see the vid on here (iphone) but will have a look properly on the pc later.

What a brilliant weekend for you and Ginger, the video looks great, a real team the pair of you are for sure.:smile:

Great snaps, Ginger looks so elegant

oh and in my books there is nothing wrong with an occasional 'me treat' :giggle:

Gimp a little treat is OK this was not so little. :redface:

I can;t wait to see the pro's pictures he took loads so hoping there are one or two good ones in it

I'm so jealous!!! You and Ginger look fantastic. I wish I could ride like that and get my horse to go so well!!!

Oh how wonderful:) you both look fab:)) so pleased it was so helpful and you got so much from it!! I know that feeling of eureka moments, it does make you cry:) well done lovely and the gorgeous ginger one;) xxx

Rode tonight to see of I could produce the same results with the RI and yeap:smug: he was just as good.

A couple of friends were watching and they could not believe the difference in him. I removed my stirrups to make sure i was working straight, he was so forward and easy.

Long may it carry on.

newrider.com