Hope thats it then

Cortrasna

Grumpy old nag
Aug 5, 2009
Ireland
They say things always breakdown in threes dont they? Well Sky went 3 days ago - they can't get here to sort it for 10 Days. Then the washing machine went on the blink yesterday - 3 new machines in 2 years - don't EVER get a whirlpool, the customer service is as dodgy as their machines. Then this afternoon - the worst thing of all - the blooming septic tank is blocked, and full to brimming:poop: (literally:poop:).

When do you think they can come and empty it and rectify what is wrong with the pump or whatever the problem is....Thursday!!!!:devil: Can't use the loos, can't wash, cant do very much of anything as it happens. Am I unreasonable to expect they have some sort of emergency service for this sort of situation?

Just going to trawl the net to find any other septic tank service outfits that might be a bit quicker in their response.

blooming heck Thursday!!!!! Thats a lot of :poop::poop: isn't it?:smoke:

Whoopy!:dance: At much expense we now have a septic tank expert heading for us at great speed .....and can someone tell me why one seems to get that awful 'I need to go right now' feeling when this sort of situation arises?:redface::bounce:

newrider.com