How much do you pay to park your horsebox/trailer

£.3.50/week to store a lorry at our yard, £2.50/week for a trailer. They are currently stored under cover in a barn which is very good for my grumpy old lorry!

At my previous yard I payed £5/week to have it parked on grass outside in an exposed location so it rusted loads and hated starting!

My cousin has a super-duper secure storage facility for stuff like that, microchips are attached to the vehicles and key rings and if anyone tried to take a varavan whose microchip does not match the owner the barriers don't go up (or something like that)

no idea how much it costs but it is monitored 24/7

Ours is £4 or £5 per week for a lorry, can't remember as it's paid with the livery.

We can't park it on the drive as even if it was reversed up to the front room window (thus blocking out all the light!) it would still stick out across the pavement!

I haven't actually got mine yet - I'm getting a Renault Master converted and it won't be ready until August, but my YO has already made a space for me and is going to charge me £1 a week, can anyone beat that!!!

I used to pay £12.50 a week (downside of having to find somewhere to store just a horsebox when I didn't have a horse on the yard on livery). Liveries paid £10 a week for their boxes. Now it's at a caravan storage place which is £260 a year, so works out as £5 a week.

newrider.com