How not to teach a horse to drive

I have seen this before and it saddens me.

The folk I have trouble with here have just ruined a perfectly good little driving pony though badly adjusted harness. It's so easy done.

AWFUL, what a beautiful horse, doesnt seem that they value the horse much, could easily have seriously injured it, did giggle when the girl fell! I am sure seen a similar clip at the same place but with a different horse? the more worrying thing is what they dont put on youtube!

think it would have better to buy a model horse and cart, no brains required! Poor horse, think I saw that video last year..

Sadly I know an apparently totally rational person who put her riding horse to a cart with no preparation and was amazed when it freaked and bolted wrecking the cart.

The video is extreme and I think I have seen similar before with another horse

Sadly I know an apparently totally rational person who put her riding horse to a cart with no preparation and was amazed when it freaked and bolted wrecking the cart.

Tell me about it!

so upsetting Poor pony, it was obviosu straigth away that he/she wasnt happy about the harness let alone the cart!
Didn't even longrein!! What gets me is while the ponys going crazy they are all sitting in cart waiting for it to calm down poor thing turned cart over and unfortunatly the people got up would have it home if somebody was injurd like that poor pony!! Grr some people make me soo angry.

newrider.com