how to cure insomnia - try remembering a dressage test

pepsimaxrock

Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
Got dressage competitions on Sunday - first since outdoor ones in Summer, and first indoor tests on Max. Prelim 4 and 10 btw if anyone has done them before (2002)

He really is not a dressage pone so I have to just hope to improve on my summer outdoor scores rather than think about places.

But thats if I can remember the pesky tests. I think I can and when I go to bed I try to recall them, but I only get up the centre line and then...... zzzzzzzzzzz

So lets hope I dont fall asleep once we get down the centre line on Sunday.

But thats if I can remember the pesky tests. I think I can and when I go to bed I try to recall them, but I only get up the centre line and then...... zzzzzzzzzzz

So lets hope I dont fall asleep once we get down the centre line on Sunday.

How funny :D:D:D. Well it beats counting sheep! I'm a bit like that when I read the schooling articles in my horsey magazine, when they get complicated and technical my brain just clouds over .........

Hope it went well and you managed to stay awake :)

Hi there thanks for the good wishes

Tests went well and I did remember them. Jumped in the car after the first test and swotted up on the 2nd!

Came 10th (out of 26) in the first test and jumped up 8 marks to get 4th in the 2nd.

And all 6s and 7s.. NO FIVES yayy! (ooops I got a 4 in the 2nd test for wrong strike off...)

Anyway need something else to get me to sleep tonight - other than the fact I am exhausted.

And DD came joint 1st and 2nd in the two tests too. :)

newrider.com