How to wash a cat...........

fairlady

Jul 14, 2007
Bristol
1.Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe her while you carry her towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat ......is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash-and-rinse." Don't worry - - - kitty won't go "down the tube," 'cause she won't fit.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where she will dry herself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
Sincerely,

The Dog. xx

:smile::smile::giggle::giggle::yellowcarded::redcarded::smoke:

What happens when the toilet lid opens and a duck runs out? Where's the cat? :bounce: and more importantly, what HAPPENED during the 'spin' cycle?
Very good FL :giggle:

My dog would rather do the whole job himself, specially the cat's bum.....oh and ears are a treat.

My dog would rather do the whole job himself, specially the cat's bum.....oh and ears are a treat.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

I have to confess..........I have NEVER washed a cat............

although I DID tumble dry one of mine once .........that was embarassing at the Vets......plus he survived and smelt of BOUNCE for a week

best way to wash a cat is to take a shower with it, once it is locked in the cubicle with you, and is soaking wet, it tends to give up the fight and you have a shower together.

I think I have the worlds strangest cat.... I have to make sure toilet lids are down otherwise she gets in herself, not sure she'd appreciate the flush though! :biggrin:

newrider.com