I did it!!! little ride this morning

Tina2011

Mar 23, 2012
Gateway to europe
Actually managed to drag myself out of bed this morning at 6.30am.

Grumbling and cursing as I went, saying things like 'am I mad?', 'is my sharer mad?' etc.

Got to yard about 8.00am and suddenly felt much better. The sun came out beautifully and we went for a little ride.

Had a lovely time except for the bird scarers. A little while ago I wrote about the 'big wig' up the round going round with his shot gun. Seems he has got fed up with shooting and has inststalled bird scarers instead:hot:

Evie was great! When sharer took her out the dam thing went off and all she did was jump, bless her. When I went out she knew it was there, eyed it wearily from a distance. I decided to trot her, past. One 'very smart' trot lol :giggle: she was a total star. Fortunatley it did not go off a second time (I was bricking it). We had a really nice time and I feel so much better for going out. :smile:

Few pics, she looks like and oversized Thelwell pony. Luff her so much:smile:

IMG_0839_zps8ee6fd37.jpg

IMG_0840_zps8ca05e9e.jpg

Awh what a sweetie she looks! Well done on coping with the bird scarer - I hate those damn things. Bet you're feeling mighty proud of yourself, its not actually that bad once you're out is it. I think we just get lost in our hibernation a bit at this time of the year!

That's great that you got out, i find the more you ride the more you want to ride.

although i made my excuses to my friend this morning as was a bit windy for my liking!!:hot:

I ride past an old waste tip, and every now an again it lets out pressure or something and makes a big hissing noise which always seems to be just as were riding past, i always get the timing wrong. lol

Great pics, and one very mud free horsey. x

Well done!

Are those Fair Isle gloves I spy?

:giggle: No lmao. I meant to comment on those. So funny, I was meant to go out for a Secret Santa lunch with some non horsey mates, so I bought Leopard print gloves for someone (they like that sort of thing lol), any way I wasn't well so I thought what the heck and started wearing the gloves (only clean pair). They are totally inappropriate but surprisingly comfy and grippy. Thanks Sainsbury's

newrider.com