I have been on a mini break and came back to this!!

eml

Apr 29, 2002
Leicestershire
www.ivanhoeequestrian.net
I have been to stay with my origional riding instructor who is now in her 80s but gave up horses 20 years ago in favour of training sheepdogs and trialling. It was a very interesting experience, morning and evening 'stables' for 8 bouncing dogs is very different!!

Daughter posted on facebook she may never be allowed on her own again and I came back to find she had acquired this

1424374_10100964941603088_120008555_n.jpg

Cinderella, new pony club mascot, registered 4yo mare of what looks like good Island bloodlines.

But how could she have resisted her? I love how the horses are bent double with curiosity but Cinderella looks completely 'not bothered' by the towering audience!:biggrin:

Very cute :giggle:

I agree, you need to get away more often :redcarded:

I approve - but then I would, wouldn't I? If temperament matches looks, she will be ideal as a Pony Club Mascot. I have fond memories of Wubby being groomed by 9 young Pony Clubbers, all at the same time - 4 down each side and one brushing his tail. He loved every minute!

She is so cute!!

I am wishing that my children would be into ponies as then I could justify thinking about getting one. Sadly, they are more interested in playing in my lorry rather than spending time with my horse, so I doubt a pony will be joining our family any time soon.

newrider.com