I heart the general public <3

popularfurball

Learning all the time
Jul 18, 2005
North west
We went out for a hack last night and it was immense - really think we have cracked the napping - she is still napping, but I can now control it woooo!!!!

Anyway... Im used to all sorts of comments about Silver regarding her size (Is she going grow anymore? Is she a baby? You actually ride her?? etcetc)

We rode out last night, and she was a crowd puller!!! :D There was about 20 lads, possibley more, messing about on bikes (loudly, and stupidly :mad:)... one of them said ooh horses - his mate pipes up "I want that one at the back with a mask on - I play knights on it if I got a sword!"

This then went in to haha's, yeah I want to be a knight and have a pony in armour like that...

Some photos, although battery died, of my knight pony LOL. She was a wee superstar - no spooking and only a little bit of napping - we were out for best part of two hours and covered about 5miles I think.

25052010278.jpg

25052010282.jpg

25052010283.jpg

Yay no naps! go you :D

Your hacking looks lovley! i love those sort of country lanes and towns with the stone walls. Very jealous ;):D

Ok seriously, what is '<3' supposed to be cause it either looks to me like a pair of balls or a bum. What am I missing?

Good riding week all round eh? Looooonng may it continue;)

Well done PFB!! Your hacking looks amazing. We haven't tackled roads, not even the little ones yet:eek:

[Good riding week all round eh? Looooonng may it continue;)[/QUOTE]

Mine little hack around cross country cours wasn't quite so good lastnight. My fault really as didnt bring her youngster in and decided to ride past his field and see what happened. Might sound a little stupid but we are in our summer field now which is a total of 25 minute walk from yard so cant always bring him in as well. Anyway, they called to each other a few times but then the spinning, little bucks and rears resulting in us heading off rather quickly down a ditch by his field and her nuzzling him over the fence:rolleyes: Anyway I jumped off, led her in hand, (singing nursery rhymes like a made woman to calm my nervers:eek:) and then got back on her and she was really rather good again.

Its just not right PF, Its the wrong way round.

Mine little hack around cross country cours wasn't quite so good lastnight. My fault really as didnt bring her youngster in and decided to ride past his field and see what happened. Might sound a little stupid but we are in our summer field now which is a total of 25 minute walk from yard so cant always bring him in as well. Anyway, they called to each other a few times but then the spinning, little bucks and rears resulting in us heading off rather quickly down a ditch by his field and her nuzzling him over the fence:rolleyes: Anyway I jumped off, led her in hand, (singing nursery rhymes like a made woman to calm my nervers:eek:) and then got back on her and she was really rather good again.

See I think if we didn't have these little trials to overcome we'd never improve or notice the good times, well done mrs. I don't think I could recite any nursery rhymes, thats an achievement in itself in my book - do u have a young child by any chance?!

[ I don't think I could recite any nursery rhymes, thats an achievement in itself in my book - do u have a young child by any chance?![/QUOTE]

No! They are nearly 14 and 15 years old but they know I am slightly mad!! Twinkle Twinkle is my favourite. It really does help with breathing and relaxation though as gets me out of the slight panic state...:)

you lucky being based in Mossley you do have good places to ride my fav is the old track that runs from Station house to Greenfield we do get over there sometimes but have to trek from Stalybridge through Tesco car park or the the bus station I could not get my cob to go on his own but he will follow the mare anywhere

Loving the Knight Pony look :)

No wonder you were pulling the crowds! I love it :D

newrider.com