I need all the vibes you can spare tonight

Waking up every 2 hours to check the camera was exhausting, but less so than if I’d had to go back every 2 hours or stay there.
Here’s some pics of what I found, for interest.
0327BF6A-E171-496F-81F8-0C4D6958EEDA.jpeg35203CB3-E275-4CE2-98CF-44132DDCB52C.jpegBB57D12E-7EDA-41DF-885B-E93D4DC4FD66.jpegC17FC103-B441-4B92-B7E6-5734BA4E6E1B.jpeg
There was a really useful group on Facebook for emergency ID of plants by a worldwide group of experts, they were really quick to respond and confirm my fears.

You did well to spot it. Hopefully you can get some uninterrupted sleep tonight, you must be exhausted after all that worry. Have you found some safe hay?
I suspect I will sleep like a log tonight. Not sorted hay yet, am just sat here trying to decide who to call that might let me pick up tomorrow evening, typically work was too busy today to call anyone for tonight. I have just about enough for the morning.

Waking up every 2 hours to check the camera was exhausting, but less so than if I’d had to go back every 2 hours or stay there.
Here’s some pics of what I found, for interest.
View attachment 116310View attachment 116311View attachment 116312View attachment 116313
There was a really useful group on Facebook for emergency ID of plants by a worldwide group of experts, they were really quick to respond and confirm my fears.
That's good that they were quick to identify.

Reactions: Huggy and Jessey
Slightly of topic, but I wish people wouldn't grow Ragwort in their gardens as it's a pretty flower.
Yes I know that a certain moth lives on these, I have no issue with that, perhaps it wouldn't mind relocating a little bit!

Reactions: Huggy
Yes thanks I've been fine...for the most part

I should be reveling In the mostly lack of winter so far

But really nice days have gotten me down Cause I'd have been on SONNY

ANDI stomping so bad on my foot really scared me so I haven't attempted playing with her again yet.

I need to get back in the swing...
Playing with her.
I started to put the pipes for the banner flags on Sonny's paddock to make that into a play area.

20230214_140434.jpg

I'm a bit torn on leasing a horse..
There's been a lot of EIA... not here but further south.

BUT there's 3 places Quareentined in Massachusetts for EVH-1 NEUROLOGIC
And it turns out the vaccine isn't effective
for the neurological form AT ALL.
THAT IS CLOSE

I have hay! Thank goodness 😅
C4E8F4AE-192F-4A3A-8035-2788920BA0CD.jpeg
I haven’t got rid of the tainted stuff, supplier is mortified by the whole saga, but equally in a bit of disbelief and wants to get the plant tested to verify what it is and I said I’d wait for that to be done. If it’s not hemlock I will be completely happy to be proven wrong, but I don’t think I am, at which point he’ll have to bring a tractor and trailer over to fetch it as I have no way to lift hesstons (they’re 600kg+ each so no way to hand ball them) and I won’t dispose of it on my land as don’t want to infect it.

Welcome back @horseandgoatmom and @Lollykay

I may actually throttle the lot of them! the hay is beautiful, soft, green, sweet smelling hay that I thought they would inhale and get fat on and all 4 are barely touching it 🤬 just pushing it around and ate less than half what they normally would over night.
Our did that to us last year. Beautiful EXPENSIVE organic hay it was too! They came round eventually.

newrider.com