I need to clean my tack - so dam happy!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
SAT ON STORM again - first time in three months:D:D:D
We only walked round the arena - she felt sound. So pleased and she was so good. Her girth went up okay too!lol so no weight gain (vet confirmed this on last visit). . I know I am easily pleased!:D Just had to share. Please send any spare stay sound vibes as she's gone into her small flat paddock for a few hours now.
She was so calm too. I loves her:D can't wait to clean my tack (its not that dirty lol)

Yay :D do you think the ice boots have helped her legs so far? did you put them on regularly or just as nec.? have you used them after riding today?

Yay! Woohooo! So delighted for your Trewsers and sending the biggest load of stay sound vibes the internet can carry x

Reactions: Trewsers
Yay :D do you think the ice boots have helped her legs so far? did you put them on regularly or just as nec.? have you used them after riding today?

I think the ice boots did wonders after her initial relapse. I told the vet when he came that I'd applied them twice a day and he said that was good. Then he said I only needed to pop them on when I suspected she'd has a bit of a hoolying do. So I haven't used them for a while bit they've been a great investment.

Reactions: Jessey
Thank you all, I love this forum because I feel I can share this sort of feeling and know you all understand:) it doesn't sound very big to my non horsey friends.

I think the ice boots did wonders after her initial relapse. I told the vet when he came that I'd applied them twice a day and he said that was good. Then he said I only needed to pop them on when I suspected she'd has a bit of a hoolying do. So I haven't used them for a while bit they've been a great investment.
remind me which ones you went for again? :p

newrider.com