I passed!! :D :D

Colour_Crazy_Gi

«.zσℓα.»
Mar 17, 2006
Bucks
Yay!! :D

I had a crack at my Pony Club C test yesterday! I had to do it on my aunts horse, Blott, and it was really difficult! He was a good boy but...

- We had to mount from the ground and he is 16.2!! I did it on the 3rd go though =P
- He finds it difficult to canter on the right rein and i didnt know that at the time, so he dropped out then picked up the wrong leg, twice!
- I had only ridden him twice before
- He was by far the biggest there, and the jumps were TINY so he put no effort in and i kept getting left behind!
- Doing flatwork i had my stirrups on the top hole 'cause my legs are small then when it came to jumoping, i had to twist them, and we had to do it 'The Pony Club Way' and that was really hard!

But i acctually got him working on the bit :D I was quite pleased because the gilr that used to ride him didnt work him like that, and everyone in our PC thought he didnt go on the bit and they dont think hes a good horse, but he proved them wrong :D :D

Hes a lovely boy :D

So.. YAY! Lol!

Had to share :D x x x x

thank you CCG - he's 8 next Tuesday and only been riding a year. His Small Grey whizzy Thing has been quite demonic recently so we are on a Shetland having fun-I hope he might try his C test in the October half term.

He is quite awed by people who have passed their C test. Please feel free to be in SBs Hall of Amazing People!!

Hes 8!!?? Are you sure its not his D? Apparently the reccomended age is like, 14 and you need your R&RS to get the certificate, lol.

x x x x

He has his D and D+ already. I know I didn't believe him when he said he passed(bad suspicious mummy) but the examiner said he did so he must have!!LoL

He will probably take longer to get C as confidence has taken a real knock from the Small Grey Whizzy Thing being a total *******.

He is actually a good ickle rider but lacks courage at the mo!

Omg!! Wow!! Go him!! Tell him i shouldnt be one of his amazing people, he is one of mine!!! Lmao!!

x x x x

thank you I will. He'd dead impressed at your photos jumping bareback so please go back into the Small Boy's Hall of Amazing Riders and take your seat on a purple throne:D :D . We are hoping that SGWT will decide to be nice in bout 2 years and they can have lots of fun doing that sort of stuff.:D

That's fab well done :D We've just joined the pony club, and might have a go at a few tests- not sure i fancy doing D test with a load of 8 year olds though haha! :p

Sorry but I think its wrong that a PC branch allows children to take their tests years out of the recomended age bracket. My daughter took her D test at 71/2 yrs (should be 8) but previous branch were leniant by 6months so could be done at camp in summer). She isnt allowed to do D+ till 10 and definately cant do C till 12 as you have to have riding and road safety first which cant be done till your 12. If an 8 year old has been allowed to do D and D+ what are they supposed to work towards for the next 4 years?

Sorry to go off topic a bit there - congratulations CGG, well done you.

Well done! I used Livvy for mine, its the only picture of her working in a nice outline!

I'm doing my C+ soon but they've decided I need a different horse - Phi refuses alot, we are getting there, but slowly - and Liv can't do the height.
They're going to "find me something" :eek: It had better not be nuts! :D

Don't think we have pony club here like you guys, but I'm still really excited for ya!! Well done!! I can't even mount a 14.2 hander from the ground, much less 16.2 :eek:

Why couldn't you ride Zola in the PC tests? I've got no clue about these things...

Thanks everyone :D

PGA: My only way of transport is difficult. My aunt has a 4 horse lorry so she takes me to some places. But Zola is at a different yard, so we have to take her to my aunts house and stable her there overnight, ready for the morning, then go the next day and when its finished, transport her back to my aunts, then to our place. So its all a bit tricky and is much easier to borrow one of my aunts!! Lol!

x x x x x

newrider.com