I think I am going mad!

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
Collect 2 boxes of peptizole last Tuesday. 7 syringes per box. Ring the vet yesterday to say they are helping so please could I get the final 2 boxes. But not to worry as I have enough till Monday.

Being the lazy person I am I just stuck both boxes in my storage chest and I stick hand in, grab a syringe and go. This morning I think I better check the box that I do have enough till Monday. Hmmm there is only 1 syringe left. Maybe I have dropped some out of the boxes so open check it properly and have a rummage. Nothing.

I had written on my board the date he had his first. So while going out to give him it i am counting up and thinking maybe the date in my head is wrong. So finish up and get phone out and count days. Nope today is the 11th syringe.

Ring vets again and explain situation that I am 3 syringes wrong. They can’t understand why as they don’t open a box and split them. So I have absolutely no idea what has happened. I did think the first box finished sooner than expected but didn’t think far about about that.

Odd!!

And they’re bloody expensive to be missing!

Dare I say it, are you on a livery yard with sticky fingers around?

Hmm i never even thought about that. I’ll maybe leave this lot in the car. I do remember thinking the first box was finished too quickly so inclined to think for some reason the box wasn’t full when I got it. But vets didn’t think that was a possibility. Boxes are not sealed tho.

Reactions: Jessey
Hmm i never even thought about that. I’ll maybe leave this lot in the car. I do remember thinking the first box was finished too quickly so inclined to think for some reason the box wasn’t full when I got it. But vets didn’t think that was a possibility. Boxes are not sealed tho.
It might get too warm in the car and be less effective/not work, maybe just bring a tube at a time from home?

newrider.com