I think it has come too soon

Weather is weird.
Part of the day it's short trousers and sleeveless t shirt! Yes you read that right.
Flies and knats are out, nobody rugging at all. Just moved onto Autumn grazing.

Eeeeek I just cannot imagine a sleeveless top right now! In a morning I have to wear vest, jeans, thick socks, hoodie, gilet and padded ski jacket. And woolly hat. It is easy enough to peel a layer off when I get warm mucking out. Winter really is upon us here. Not too bad down in the village but where we are it's exposed so seems worse.

Your toilet is outside?

Well I use the stable so technically inside but it's a big open stone hemmel so not exactly warm :p
I am super quick despite the cold as otherwise I end up with a sheep trying to help me and let's just say I cannot stay on honkers while been pushed by 40kg ish of Welsh Black Mountain sheep :rolleyes: some might say close the gate but he just shouts at me for shutting him out. Honestly I won't even try to deny been beyond help ;)

Reactions: Trewsers
Well I use the stable so technically inside but it's a big open stone hemmel so not exactly warm :p
I am super quick despite the cold as otherwise I end up with a sheep trying to help me and let's just say I cannot stay on honkers while been pushed by 40kg ish of Welsh Black Mountain sheep :rolleyes: some might say close the gate but he just shouts at me for shutting him out. Honestly I won't even try to deny been beyond help ;)

Lol that is so funny:D:p:D:D

I do. It's annoying weather for me at the moment because I start work at 7 so it's still a little chilly but by the time I'm ready to start exercising horses I've taken off 2 layers :rolleyes:

newrider.com