In the words of Andy, "I want that one"

OMG!!! What a cutie!

"I want that one" too!!! (although I think Chez would be jealous!!!)

He's a cracker! Really special :p .

I always think those that sound too good to be true, and within my budget, are too far away to view also :(

What do you think of his name? I'm not sure myself because they describe him as such a calm character... best case scenario, "you buy him", would you change it; if so what to? :)

Last edited:
He looks just like my cob but he has more black on him. The Thunder name could easily be to do with his build, mine sounds like thunder when he comes cantering up the field for his morning feed!

He is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My husband bought him for me this afternoon whilst at work!
Don't know whether to laugh or be terrified. In his sweet lovely innocence OH has paid for this horse already as wanted to surprise me! (Certainly did that!)
I think the people sound very, very genuine but I haven't seen, ridden or had this horse vetted!!!!!:eek:
Its too late now to worry now, I own a Flumper!
Have to hope he is everything I am told. Think it will be ok. Hope it will be ok. Love my wonderful husband for being so kind and wonderful - but did point out he wouldn't have bought a car like this!
Think may need a long lie down with Strongbow++

i hope ive got this wrong but on the advert it says selling due to disable rider condition getting worse so selling as cant ride, but why are they advertising for an other type cob in their advert look at VIEW ALL ADDS sorry doent sound right to me:( i could have read it wrong :rolleyes:

I was just about to post that too. If I was you, I would go and see this horse and definitely get him vetted. It seems a tad suspicious that the reasons for selling is because the owner's physical ability has deteriorated, yet they are looking for another horse? It kind of worries me too that they are selling this much loved horse to someone who they have never met? Sorry to put a dampner on things:eek: and I hope it does work out for you! He definitely does sound lovely.

Last edited:
newrider.com