It feels like spring

We took puppy down to the vets the other day and actually saw daffodils on the roundabout outside the vets! It feels so springy at the moment, although I get excited every year that spring is arriving and then it snows :rolleyes:

We took puppy down to the vets the other day and actually saw daffodils on the roundabout outside the vets! It feels so springy at the moment, although I get excited every year that spring is arriving and then it snows :rolleyes:
I'm sure this is just to trick us into a false sense of security :p

Reactions: Huggy
I thought the same yesterday too, it was so warm, well after the sun came out, it was minus 2 when Belle and I went for a hack! My knees were freezing. But yes it is starting to feel very much like spring, my favorite time of year actually and my little daffodils decided to show there pretty yellow faces yesterday too.
I'm very envious of your hacking too Jessey, it looks fabulous and Jess is looking really good too.

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
Yes definitely warm. Billy had been sweating under the no fill rug yesterday. He had a big wet patch down his side when I took the rug off to have a hack in the afternoon.

It's been glorious here for a couple of days. Very spring-like. I said to Dom, it'll hit us hard when winter returns!!! Which I'm sure it will in the next few days.

Reactions: Jessey
Been out with Buddy this morning, was blowing a gale then turned bright and sunny. We have loads of snowdrops out and the daffodils are beginning to come up to. I planted nearly 3000 bulbs in the autumn mainly tulips and aliums so hoping they will make a great show!

I have tree envy @Jessey :)
Very springy here today, though a foggy start. There was a ship sounding the horn this morning. Love thst sound!! Funny the girls don't mind it either, once they heard it when we first moved in and looked puzzled. Now they don't even look up.
My daffs are nearly out too:D

Been a lovely long day here - by that I mean it stayed light for ages. I was still pottering about on the yard without the torch at six!!! Yaye.

Been a lovely long day here - by that I mean it stayed light for ages. I was still pottering about on the yard without the torch at six!!! Yaye.
It's lovely isn't it? I managed to finish Belle up for the night and didn't need my head torch, fist time since the start of winter and yes Yaye :D

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com