Its alnost christmas!!!!

Our local feed store does all sorts of treats. I can't resist just getting the two at the yard a carrot, an apple and mints. I spend a stupid amount of time twisting tinsel round them, so I can hang them from their headcoĺlar hooks. The barn cat gets cat treats. I do the dog a stocking too - mainly because it's fun to watch him sitting staring at it, willing it to fall down. Cant deny it - I love Christmas!

• Love
Reactions: Trewsers
Ours are spoilt rotten all year round! Some years we do buy Zi a new rug - but he would have gotten that anyway. They do get lots of attention Christmas day and the cats the same. Christmas dinner just has to fit in around them - not the other way around lol
I bought them an advent calendar one year but the treats weren't very big. I might order some Stud Muffins for Zi though - he likes those. One year OH bought some beer for them, guiness I think from memory to put into their feed as a treat.

Reactions: lauren123
I've never tried ours with satsumas! I always assumed they'd be too zesty.
They were Ziggy's absolute favourite too, peel and all. He adored them and made delighted faces whenever he got one between his lips.

He loved bananas too, peel and all, but satsumas or other naartjes (that's Afrikaans for any kind of little orange, clementine, satsuma, whatever) were definitely no.1 :)

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com