January sales ...

I've only looked at the sales online. I got a vintage gold purse with pink flamingo brooch adorning it, a beautiful butterfly necklace (vintage, of course!) and a stunning pair of 1950s silver drop earrings. All for £17! I draw the line at queueing at stupid o'clock to get into a shop. Lead headline in our local paper was people queuing at 3am for the next sale!

Reactions: Ruskii and Gimp
Nowt, I'm too poor atm:p:D
Have you seen anything you fancy?
Same, although I just got paid - my lorry is my biggest financial problem this month, one of the major parts on it has gone, and it's going to cost an arm and a leg to get it on the road for next month (for Gems second vet visit/treatment).

I would love some white boots for D, and some woof wear smart event boots for when she starts jumping. She's also desperate for a saddle and matching bridle (she has a black bridle, I'm being fussy and I want a brown saddle as I think it'll suit her better).

Non-horsey wise, I have quite a clumpy watch and I'd love a nice fancy one to wear. I've seen a nice dkny one with mother of pearl inset into the face, but it's over £100 in the shops, and whilst I know it's 'cheap' for a decent watch, it's still a bit too pricey for me currently!

So, I just plan to live my life vicariously through you guys shopping away until I can afford it again (and will make up for lost time!)

Reactions: Trewsers
I'm debating getting a pair of long riding boots. I do 'need' new ones, but not necessarily right now! X

Reactions: Trewsers
I was hoping to pick up a few more pairs of jeans as I've only got 1 good pair that I got as a Christmas pressie, the rest are a bit worn out! I couldn't see any but I did find a nice pair of PJs on the Next website (was actually looking for a onesie I saw) and a nice red blouse from River Island (also just a plain purple t-shirt as it was only £3 and I could do with some more tops for work)

I too hate shopping and I hate crowded shopping centres. Shan't won't can't make me.

I get quite ill in busy shops these days. Once went to Norwich between Christmas and New Year for a few nights. Wanted to look around the cathedral and Colemans Mustard museum. But it was so crowded everywhere with sales. There were some shops we walked past and folk were literally throwing stuff onto the floor!!

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Yep online too.. did a boots sale shop before work on Christmas eve and a white stuff one later that evening as i really liked a jumper they had but refused to pay full price for it... I can only just shut my wardrobe so i am not doing anymore sales shopping....and im getting ebaying instead...

newrider.com