Jodhpur boot recommendations

PePo

Jun 4, 2014
My old faithful jodhpur boots have died after about 8 years of service, so now need replacing.

What jodhpur or paddock boots would you reccomend?

I'm happy to spend up to about £60-70, but obviously if I can spend less then that is great :)

Any ideas?! There's so much choice out there - I've got Dublin country boots & like the look of their jodhpur boots, but thought I'd ask for some NR recommendations too!

Ariats, expensive but look for sale bargains. They have sorted out most of my 'aches and pains' just by being supportive both to ride and work in..and I haven't killed them after two years of daily use in mud and on wet sand and minimal care!!

I just bought some of the Shire Harvies from Naylors, they were cheap and they're really comfy - haven't needed breaking in and haven't rubbed!

My ariats are great but I also have a pair of toggis that Ive had for years and have been through mud etc. Tbh there was a time a loved my loveson grovsner square toed joddy boots and always bought them, but when our local saddlery stopped stocking them I had to be a bit adventurous and pick another brand:) x

newrider.com