Just cos he is so beautiful

Cortrasna

Grumpy old nag
Aug 5, 2009
Ireland
:p - Brought him up to the house to give him a bath - shouted like fury for his friends and pranced about for a bit but then gave in - first piccy

Yes I was a very naughty Mummy bathing you but there is no need to give me that filthy look JJ......

jj3July10005.jpg

Now doesnt he look a handsome boy all nice and sparkly?:rolleyes::p

jj3July10014-1.jpg

I just love my boy!:p

jj3July10010.jpg

A nice new clean and shiny JJ. I wonder how long that will last for! :D:D:D

Gorgeous!! :D

I really should get around the bathing Buzz. I'm just glad he's got a lot less White than your boy...less bits to make sparkle

He's gorgeous :) can I ask (and sorry if I missed a previous thread) what's the halter/bit combination?

Nothing weird and wonderful at all - just that when I take him up from the fields to the house he can get very strong and prancy - so I just slip the bridle with the hanging cheek on him so that I control him easily - if he is in the headcollar only he takes the p**s out of me sometimes!;) Perhaps should add he isnt tied up attached to the bridle - is the headcollar the rope is attached to.:)

thanks for nice comments all of you - and no - he didnt want to give me any kisses after the bath fiasco!

He looks lovely, I'm almost tempted to bath my scruffy welshie... But I'm convinced it would be a complete waste of effort as the black stuff in the menage just coats her legs again in seconds and takes forever to scrub off :(

His white bits look very WHITE:p

I can never get that on my two !! What do you use, please tell me your
secret:rolleyes:

I bath him all over in ordinary horse shampoo - then I go over all the white bits with the 'blue' shampoo for white horses - not sure of the name - shall look at it when it stops raining and can go outside!:rolleyes:

I ride my lad in a hanging cheek.. he has been known to drag people over to a clump of grass.... I've told them to be firm, but I guess, once a horse has sussed out your weakness... well...... time for a tougher approach:cool:
He looks really clean... and a handsome boy, you'll have to tell him on no account are you allowed to roll;)

Hes lovely..love his face and expressions.. might have to take some photos of my two as have never posted pics of sam...even though I have had him a year now!:)

Hes lovely..love his face and expressions.. might have to take some photos of my two as have never posted pics of sam...even though I have had him a year now!:)

You mean to say, you've not got a full album on him yet:eek::D? Shame on you:p.. get clicking away.... my albums getting full on both of my boys, in fact they have one each:D

You mean to say, you've not got a full album on him yet:eek::D? Shame on you:p.. get clicking away.... my albums getting full on both of my boys, in fact they have one each:D

Yep:eek: Minnie has been posted on here but only a few times...I have had her 10 years!:eek:

New camera arrived on Friday, so I will get snapping today;)

I have tonnes on Bailey, but very few of my big 'un:( My last horse, I took tonnes of her too.. but I lent my photo's to her next owner, when she lost her due to breaking her leg in the field. and never got them back:( It's still a sore subject, because I only have one proper photo of her:mad:

Last edited:
newrider.com