Leaking Protein, Leaking Gut. Common in Draft And Cob Breeds

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
I added the last bit because i am sure you are thinking what i am, what? Is it?

In case you are not up to speed Tilley is leaking protein. I am looking into nutrition to help with this, come across few products, owners.

One company has said that locking stifles in the draft or cob breed is due to this leaking gut. This would mean the vets are wrong about this being a common thing in cobs and they grow out of it. Tilley would have to have already had a problem before the worm one. Which as a result of damage she has lost weight and leaked protein.

Anyone heard that draft breeds with stifle issues other than injury have leaking guts!

No, but i'd be interested in knowing if there is a connection.. would explain a lot for you with regards to locking stifle.. Not sure if Danni has been experiencing this with June? And she's a native..

www.vitaroyalproducts.com

The comment about stifle being caused by gut leak was in my email, not found this yet. A lot to read through. They are in usa.
I didn't know when i contacted Debbie that they were a company. She said everything i was doing was right except for steroids. Yes i know that will put toxins in the body, but that is just short term essential right now.
I know thunderbrook sells a product for this problem in the uk. Not heard back from them yet.

newrider.com