livery yards: southend?

ILoveYou

Feb 8, 2009
Hello

I am looking for a livery yard either DIY or part livery may consider full livery within Southend-on-sea and would love to know if anyone knows of any and what their livery costs are if possible?

Thank you

There are quite a few in Great Wakering which is just 10 minutes past southend. Out in the countryside ish a bit more :)

hi, would you possibly be able to tell me what the yards are and the rates they charge if you know?

ie. DIY, part livery, full livery, grass livery ect charges

hi, would you possibly be able to tell me what the yards are and the rates they charge if you know?

ie. DIY, part livery, full livery, grass livery ect charges

Well..
there are about 3 DIY yards (that i know of) that charge around £25 a week.
Full livery im not to sure on, But i know one of the is about £60 a week i think.
The yard im at DIY is about £21 a week, and for 24/7 grass (no stable) but use of all facilities is £10 a week ( these are approximate as i only loan so don't know the exact prices as i have never needed it)

But i could find out more info if you like :)

There are at least 7 livery yards in wakering to choose from

Well..
Full livery im not to sure on, But i know one of the is about £60 a week i think.
The yard im at DIY is about £21 a week, and for 24/7 grass (no stable) but use of all facilities is £10 a week ( these are approximate as i only loan so don't know the exact prices as i have never needed it)

Is this in Great Wakering?

Is this in Great Wakering?

yeah i think so. i live there and there is loads and loads.

the prices that hannah said are all about right. i'm at a lovely yard but i don't think it does diy livery and there isn't 24/7 turnout. i THINK is costs around £40 to £50 for part livery and i'm not sure for full. but there are loads of yards in great and little wakering.

Well..

Good morning,
I know this was many years ago but I would be super grateful on an update on liveries around Great Wakering as my pony will be returning from a holiday with my parents in France for the past 5 years 😄😄😄

Hi, thanks for your post. I havent seen any of these members on here in a long time, so unlikely youll get a reply unless any current posters are in that area.

newrider.com