Long time no Chev...

Welcome back, I hope you are feeling more like yourself. Everything crossed for you to get home and back to normal as and when you are ready xx

Hi Chev. I'm sorry you've been so unwell again and I hope you're well enough to go home sooner than you think. It's lovely to see you back here and I look forward to you having the chance to keep popping on xxx

Lovely to hear from you again, I did wonder where you had gone. I'm torn between asking you for more details about what exactly happens when you have a schizophrenic episode, and then thinking that it is far too a personal question to ask and I'm being very rude. So forgive me if it isn't appropriate to ask. Does your time in hospital mean that you haven't been able to get near a horse? I always think that horse therapy is the best medicine for everything. x

Lovely to hear from you again, I did wonder where you had gone. I'm torn between asking you for more details about what exactly happens when you have a schizophrenic episode, and then thinking that it is far too a personal question to ask and I'm being very rude. So forgive me if it isn't appropriate to ask. Does your time in hospital mean that you haven't been able to get near a horse? I always think that horse therapy is the best medicine for everything. x

Haven't been near a horse for three months and I am itching to get back in the saddle!

Schizophrenia is a weird illness. I have hallucinations, delusions, hear voices, get paranoid and have the most intrusive thoughts that make me do some very stupid things. Thankfully I'm starting to get a handle on it again now although it never truly leaves me. I just live with it generally.

Reactions: lauren123
Schizophrenia is a weird illness. I have hallucinations, delusions, hear voices, get paranoid and have the most intrusive thoughts that make me do some very stupid things. Thankfully I'm starting to get a handle on it again now although it never truly leaves me. I just live with it generally.

Well Done @chev from a fellow sufferer of bi-polar, 2 different illnesses but very close in symptoms, glad to hear you're getting to grips with it. Keep thinking horses - that always helps me get the strength to keep fighting it :) Love & Best wishes, Angela xx

Just as Jane says. I didnt know and missed you. So glad you posted and are recovering enough to be on NR. Horses next we hope.

So good to see you back on here - I also wondered where you had gone and missed seeing your posts. One of my sons is bi-polar and mainly due to recent issues with that he is (yet again!) back living at home with us despite being in his 40s! :D I hope you will very soon be well enough to go home - but don't rush it - patience is a great thing when you are hospitalised with mental health problems we have found over the years. Glad you feel up to dealing with the motley crew we are on here - that has to be a positive sign. :D (Y)

newrider.com