Lostprophets - sooo excited!

eventerbabe

Dec 16, 2004
I've just bought tickets to see the Lostprophets in a couple of months time! really excited coz in the past (read that as when i was with my ex :rolleyes:) i wasn't allowed to go to gigs. But (new)OH and i were talking last night and he loves going to see live music. So i bit the bullet today and got us tickets to see my fave rock band :p not sure if OH likes them but he's coming anyway - i hope :p anyone seen them live? i'm hoping they will be awesome :p

i loooooooooove them! normally i'm worried about bumping into pupils at gigs however (a) i don't think Lostprophets are really their thing and (b) example is on on the same night, different venue so they should all be there! even better! won't be oggled at by pupils who still think it's 'cute' their teacher is dating the technician..... :rolleyes:

I'm not that old (35) but I have never heard of them. Or 'example' - is that right? Have a great time anyway. Your OH sounds much better than your ex.

Showing my age now.........I have heard of them (sometimes tune into Radio 1 for a younger vibe!lol) but I don't actually know any of their stuff?
Anyway, have a brill time!

newrider.com