Lovely hack today :)

notpoodle

Jul 16, 2003
Brighton!
Visit site
Making the most out of this summery weather :)

went on a lovely ride today, checking out the local Exmoor conservation grazing herd (not too close though!!!!). No pics of the herd as yet, but here's one of Appley and Me, and Angel and her sharer :) (friend took the photo). Goes to show that Exmoors are fun and bound to bring a smile to anyone's face :D

downsoctober.jpg

Julia

x

Awww what a lovley photo of your 2 very cute girlies!! :biggrin:

Glad you had a lovley hack, scenery looks rarther nice! :wub::biggrin:

hehe, its a (very bleached out!) hi viz hat (hozhatz.co.uk ) - we have to go on the roads to get to the bridleways. really ought to get her a new hat, this one isn't very 'viz' any more :giggle: we're lucky to be able to hack on the south downs :)

Looks lovely :biggrin:

I need to remember to take pics on my next hack, I always get so absorbed in enjoying myself I forget :giggle:

more pics :)

trying to pose - and failing miserably!

exmoortactics.jpg

found some exmoors aka those brown splodges in the distance!!

exmoorsexmoors.jpg

Angel decides that NO WAY! will she be staying put and makes a beeline towards home ...

angelrunningaway.jpg

Clearly, I am very pleased to have found some Exmoors, whilst sat on an Exmoor

juliaexmoors.jpg

off we trundle ...

appley.jpg

annajulia.jpg

did i mention the scenery?

appleyview.jpg

julia
x

Really nice pics :smile:

And as much as the scenery is amazing its the blue skies I'm incredibly jealous off!!!! many grey rain clouds today for us....water proof jackets the lot :-(

Lovely pictures, in fact mine on my phone are of very similar views just a bit lower down, instead of heading for the very top we swung off to Falmer today.. We went out mid morning and it was rather warm up there!!

hehe, its a (very bleached out!) hi viz hat (hozhatz.co.uk ) - we have to go on the roads to get to the bridleways. really ought to get her a new hat, this one isn't very 'viz' any more :giggle: we're lucky to be able to hack on the south downs :)

:giggle: I thought it was a pair of pants for a minute!!!!! :giggle::giggle: Sorry!!

And now you've confused me? Hasn't your hacking partner just changed from a bay to a coloured horse?!? Gorgeous ponies all of them!!

What lovely weather for a hack theough eh? We've had the same here and I've loved it. I thought sunny HOT hacks were long gone for this year!

hehe LWTB - no, we were out with two other horses - my friends colored cob and a connemara from the yard (the connie isnt in the pics as was ridden by a child), so 4 if us altogether, 2 of which are mine (the exmoors!!) makes sense?

newrider.com