Lunnies first Pony Party.

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
Two days bathing and preparing whatever made me buy a grey pony.They were rugged and hooded and left in the field over night. Loaded brilliantly into the beautiful 3.5 tonne box we hired or the day.

First class for Jess and Lunan and Eva and me was the inhand M & M... I got a 2nd closely followed by Lunan who came 3rd not bad as it was Jess first show ever :) I was entered into the Inhand Championship but we didnt get placed.

Last edited:
Next was best conditon and Jess came 6th

Next came the Ridden M & M Jess first ever ridden show and bear in mind she has only ridden my Lunan for about 3 hours previously in total. Well I nearly fell over when the judge gave Lunan and Jess first prize. We won some grooming assesories and pony treats plus Jess and Lunan were into the ridden Championship. We didnt get placed in the ridden championship but it was good experince for Lunan and Jess.

The ridden championship ring

Last edited:
Finally we took Lunan into the clear round ring, I asked Jess to keep the jumps to a foot because of Lunan only just comming back into work last week with the aim of getting him over the jumps because it was his first ever course of jumps. Well my little fell became and absolutel flying fell he flew round the ring at a very fast canter and cleared every jump giving Jess and wonderful clear round rosette. He jumped everyone of the scarey coloured jumps with his mane flying and his ears pricked and a massive smile on Jesses face :)

What more could you want :) a very honest genuine pony.and a fabulous little rider.

Jess and Lunan with all there rosettes.... what an amazing show so very proud of Lunan and Jess they will be a team to watch in the future.

What a great result for you and a lovely report. Lunan looks fantastic, a wonderful pony.

Greys are hard work but worth it :smile:

Looks like you had a really nice day out:smile: It makes a change to see some dry clement weather.

Your ponies are lovely, can you remind me what breed they are?

Well done , very nice turnout - a lot of preparation I know - you must be over the moon with the results and what you have achieved - onwards and upwards

Fabulous day for you all well done, and thanks for sharing the pictures. Lunan is probably one of the nicest looking ponies I've ever seen, he's just gorgeous, he'd look lovely in my paddock with Belle.

newrider.com