Meet Rimex

totalelagnce

Nov 18, 2008
Please meet Rimex who we have just loaned for my daughter.

Attachments

• rimex 1.jpg
    rimex 1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 57
  • rimex 2.jpg
    rimex 2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 55
We have loaned him for my daughter to learn to ride on, not sure what breed he is but he is 14hh and 20 years old. She keeps nagging for her own horse so we have loaned rimex to see if the novelty wears off, if not we are going to buy her own horse in April for her birthday, but i have fallen in love with rimex so I think we will loan him for however long we can.

Louise xx

We have loaned him for my daughter to learn to ride on, not sure what breed he is but he is 14hh and 20 years old. She keeps nagging for her own horse so we have loaned rimex to see if the novelty wears off, if not we are going to buy her own horse in April for her birthday, but i have fallen in love with rimex so I think we will loan him for however long we can.

Louise xx

Aaw! Thats a really nice idea!
My parents bought my 2nd horse for my 18th birthday:D
It was so lovely to go to the field on my birthday to see my first horse, and when he came running up, I saw a little blue foal with jet black mane and tail in tow! Was great - best surprise ever :D - my parents did REALLY well to hide any hint that I might have a new foal for my birthday!
(even though we had talked about getting a new one, and I had visited the foal the week before.....my parents told me he had been sold!)

Anywho, the idea was that my new horse would mature to be big enough for my dad to go out riding with me - a family affair thing (my parents arent really horsey...and my mum is PETRIFIED of them, lol)...Dad hasnt ridden him yet though becuase the horse was obviously too young to be ridden...and then I got married back in June when the horse was 4, and unfortunately Im now living on the other side of the country !!!
My hubby occasionally rides him though :D - infact im taking him out on thursday:D

(ETA) p.s.I dont think your little girl is just going through a phase.... My obcession with horses started when my grandad bought me a rocking horse when I was 1! I was fascinated and hooked on horses ever since! I never grew out of it, nor do I ever tire of them - My parents had hoped that I would "grow out of it" - on the contrary, my passion has escalated - and does so everytime I learn something new about them! :D

Last edited:
newrider.com