mmm chocolate

Not yet, but I'm about to munch through a packet of Galaxy Counters (minstrels without the shells)... YUUUUMMMM!!:biggrin:

I love galaxy chocolate and have seen these on the counter at the shop but have yet to indulge. I'm not a fan of the cadburys ones.

After the Malteaser Bunny addiction which developed in 2009 after its launch, I will NEVER try a new sweetie again. I have enough control issues with the food stuffs I already know about. I cannot afford to have anything else added to my list of stuff I might crave (and cause me to put on weight).:giggle: Unless they invent diet versions of all my favourite existing chocolate things.

After the Malteaser Bunny addiction which developed in 2009 after its launch, I will NEVER try a new sweetie again. I have enough control issues with the food stuffs I already know about. I cannot afford to have anything else added to my list of stuff I might crave (and cause me to put on weight).:giggle: Unless they invent diet versions of all my favourite existing chocolate things.

I'm quite bad for becoming addicted to sweets...Daim bars are a problem as are creme eggs....then i'm in trouble, i can manage a six pack but then i'm sure they get smaller every year :giggle:

I do like choccies but I am quite strong-willed! Haven't tried the Galaxy thingies. Tell you what I love, those small orange centred ones out of a bag of Revels - good job they don't sell 'em on their own or I'd be an addict!!

newrider.com