Moving to new yard

stressy

Apr 22, 2009
sunderland
:) I am going to look round a new yard tomorrow, i am so excited! if i like it will be handing in my notice asap and leaving in a months time. :D closer to my boyfriend and a bigger yard so more people to hack out with :)

Good LucK I hope you find somewhere nice! I know only too well what it is like not being happy where you are.

Thought I'd found my perfect yard but turns out what looks nice on the outside....is being run by total morons!! ...it's full livery but if they know your not going down on a particular day they won't bother getting your horse in or feeding it for that matter! Then they have a go at YOU if you complain!! We're basically paying for full livery and getting grass livery....

Good LucK I hope you find somewhere nice! I know only too well what it is like not being happy where you are.

Thought I'd found my perfect yard but turns out what looks nice on the outside....is being run by total morons!! ...it's full livery but if they know your not going down on a particular day they won't bother getting your horse in or feeding it for that matter! Then they have a go at YOU if you complain!! We're basically paying for full livery and getting grass livery....

Have you still not moved from that awful yard yet? Do you like punishment :eek:

Not yet no. I'm (hopefully) moving house the first weekend in August. Got a nice cottage with 7 acres and my own yard in Manningtree....fingers and toes crossed !!

I'll know within the next two weeks if it's going through. If it doesnt, then I'm off at the end of the month without a doubt!!

Cool...well I'll have spare stables...

I'll be just down the road from Wix !

I really hope it happens, I SOOOOOO want this house. Mentally I've already moved in!

Cool...well I'll have spare stables...

I'll be just down the road from Wix !

I really hope it happens, I SOOOOOO want this house. Mentally I've already moved in!

LOL nice offer but i only do DIY :)

It's my dream to have a house with land one day but the older i get the further away that dream becomes :(

Sorry for the post hijack Stressy :)

Lovely and friendly :) My horse is going to get a huge stable in a barn :D indoor and outdoor school, haylege made onsite, unlimited and included in price, allowed to use whatever farrier I want, loads of off road hacking, no bitching allowed. Yard is tidy but not ocd like, they do worm counts instead of worming (much better imho)

newrider.com