Moving yard need advice

Lexi 123

Sep 9, 2019
There is a long story to this but I will try to make it as short as possible. Basically the people who rant the yard has stopped doing it and the yard owner says she will let us rent the stable but is providing nothing else. This is going to happen at the end of the month I Viewed a really nice livery yard but I don’t now should I jump the gun a move now or should I wait to see what’s going happen . Things like this has happened before and it turned out to be okay but this time they actually seem serious . To be honest Not very happy with the care of my horse in my current yard but the reason why I don’t really to move is because I have so much freedom I can go to my current yard anytime I want .

I guess it depends on what you want an expect from a livery yard. It sounds like your saying you were on part livery if others were looking after your horse. Ive not been in that position ive always had to do my own horse care. Are you being issued with a new written contract of the do and donts of your yard. Is the owner on site. When you say the owner is providing nothing else what does this mean exactly. Is it muck disposal or fencing or just hay and straw.

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Not happy with the care of your horse, how unhappy do you need to be before you say something or leave?

If you like the new place, then leave. As another poster said you don't want to just be left with what's around, my guess is others will be looking as well?

newrider.com