Moving yards in a few hours!!

TBminx

Mar 22, 2013
I havent put it on here yet as was keeping it quiet until told yard owners incase it got out somehow but i still havent told them moving today as they kicked off last night on the phone with two other girls so thought best not as be yet another row :frown:

I am moving my two today to a friends fab yard and am just so excited havent slept all week and nor has my hubby :bounce:

Its 15 mins max away and such lovely people but we are the only liveries so no livery yard dramas and politics and all adults with tbs (box one ticked) :wink:

Its got field turn out with turn out pens with all weather surfaces and shelters (box two ticked) which is fab considering at ours the fields we were unusable 6 months so wet and pen has stoney surface and no shelter and yo doesnt allow them in field much this year from may when went out again cos using too much grass :stomp:

Its got lovely fibre arena super for their issues :biggrin:

Its also got fibre gallops, fibre off road hacking track and schooling track with wee logs to jump, oh and a fibre surfaced walker :playfull:

Its got canteen, shower, wash bay, rug washing machine, ice machine for injuries, tack room with wooden cupboard lockers :showoff:

Its a lovely old brick style courtyard with a seperate block for her horses in training and others in for schooling etc and then another block for her exracers and then our two so very settled and lovely stables indoor but with a view and she will do part livery for me plus knows my horses and does r2r classes which is how we know her :happy:

It has electric gates and is so big and lush I am on cloud nine :cloud9:

We spent hours last night when everyone had gone taking murphs matting out an hosed and onto box then removing jeannies permanent matting and onto box and our fencing down and other stuff into box and home wont need. Then unloaded it into garage :sleep:

Both wrecked as no sleep all week stressing about going without a row and telling yo's and no sleeplast night so excited and still dreading telling them but gonna be so worth it Im so excited :giggle:

Hope it all went well.. sounds like its a case of upwards and onwards!

Thanks guys.

No I did not give notice as couldnt because knew he would take food out of the horses behind our backs even more than has been doing and not turn them out and as we are paying him also for a day not even there beyond the morning and do not trust him for how he has lied and not done or provided what paid for we felt we did not owe him notice plus it does not say we have to in our contract :redcarded:

Had we trusted him with the horses we wouldve told him as well in advance as possible but no one thought we should at the yard becuase of his antics and then the screaming rows had with others over things when he was in the wrong. :frown:

I went to tell him on two occasions and he was rowing with people or wife was or they were rowing with each other so I didnt as didnt want a row with them myself :poop:

He actually wasnt surprised and it was as if he knew so I think guessed when we took haybars out of stables a few days before went cos he knew were not happy with him. He was very nice because we had to pay him what we owed as not done in advance like most yards and we had cheque and keys in hands so he was lovely wishing us luck and chatting about holidays and the weather :giggle:

Then he went into house and we went to new yard with horsebox of stuff and when we came back for horses he was there and dived into house so didnt have to speak to us but we preferred that as very awkward :redface:

I was glad didnt have a row or nastiness like with others so think we played it right doing it last minute with cheque. I was sorry didnt see his wife though to explain as dear knows what he will say to her but I just have to let that one go as she will never learn where he is concerned as loyal to him of course :tongue:

newrider.com