my name is drummer and i am a naughty boy!

Dummer&Drummer

Sep 30, 2004
southwest of England
Visit site
Hi my name is drummer ;) and i confess to showing an imperfection yesterday (only one mind)!!!!

last night my mom came to get me in from my field, it was dark and i could tell by the way she was flashing the flash light round she could not find me....well she wouldnt... i was not there!!!

i decided to shame myself and let my mum know where i was by wickering to her, after a while, once i thought she had got wet enought stood in the rain, i acutally was a bit bored by then anyway and was not sure how to get out anyway so was grateful to see her :p

during the day, quite early on i decided the grass was greener on the other side and i manged to get through to the UNGRAZED LONG NEW GRASS next door, oh boy it was lush, but by the time mom got to me i could eat no more :)

my mom seemed rather impressed id jumped over the fence.... YO ruined this morning and told her that i had snuck through the side and under it :eek: oh well i still thought it was clever :)

i tried to hide the evidence from my mom last night, but my tum was showing it was full and i could not stop burping and my tummy gargling !!!!:rolleyes: my mom kept saying everytime i groaned 'god you sound like an old man who has scoffed 2 roast dinners'! ....... i had acutally had 5 :D

i got turned out today........ lol YES straight up to the corner to sneak through :eek: it was blocked off :mad: huh!!!!

my name is drummer thank you for reading my name and shame story !!!! :)

Last edited:
Tut Tut Drummer, I hope you don't mention this to Bryony next time you see her, I don't want you giving her ideas.;)

Oh man he is such a monster :D but don't you know you have been starving him - he obviously doesn't think there is any need for a diet :D LOL

shhh dont tell your mam but i think everyone finds it quite funny! :eek: really! ;)

i think drummer would say it was all rather clever and satisfying :p

although rather timid whilst belchy in his stable - like a child who has a face covered in chocolate but swears blind they never ate the last bar!!!

lol Drummer, what a naughty boy you are! I found it quite funny too :D but you can understand why your mum wouldn't :eek: I hope you didn't let her get *too* wet before you told her where you were you bad boy!!
PS Hope your tummy feels better now :)

He heeeee; I think he may be communicating with my naughty mare (escapologist in another life) :p :D

Poor old Drummer's tum though :rolleyes:

newrider.com