My new Rescue Bunny!!!

Sleepybear

Over excited nutter
Nov 16, 2008
West Yorkshire
Look at this beautiful bunny! How could someone abandon this beautiful affectionate loving creature in a tiny hutch in a garden full of rubbish? The next door neighbour noticed it there after the owners moved house and fed it for 3 weeks until he figured they werent coming back! If it wasn't for him he would have starved to death :mad: Some people .............well thats all I can say without getting really mad:mad:

Anyway, his name is Dusty, they think he may be 2-3 years old and he is now going to be spoilt rotten for the rest of his life! He has a new home in a larger L shaped hutch inside a nice warm shed with a flap into a perspex porch then through another cat flap into a 7x8ft aviary full of logs, balls and tunnels to play in. And hes aaaaaaaaaaall MINE! :D:D:D

I've spent all day with him on and off watching him get to know my female bunny (both neutered) and he is just the most gentle affectionate creature. I love him to bits!!! I want him in the house so I can cuddle him 24/7! :D Not allowed that though :rolleyes:

Noones gonna hurt my bunny ever again....meanies!!!

dusty30109.jpg

Oh he is gorgeous!!! What a handsome bunny! And what a lucky boy too- that's a fantastic set up you've got!! Rabbit heaven :D Good for you for rescuing. He reminds me a lot of my last boy Shadow, miss him so much. Enjoy him, they are absolute treasures!! x

aww bless him :) so sad :(
Is it just me or did I hear about him on another forum :eek:

No I'm only on this forum unless you read my blog on myspace this evening??? :confused:

He is absolutely gorgeous, went back in to check on him as I locked up and he came and put his paws on my arm and pushed his head under my chin for a love. :D He's just utterly fabulous :D:D:D

newrider.com