My OH starts his chemo next week.

Sending huge strength and healing vibes. I will keep thinking of you both and hope it all goes well. You will come out the other side much stronger I am sure. Lots of good thoughts and remember NR when you need to off load, we are good listeners (and your lovely herd is too I am sure).Txxxxxx

Reactions: Native Lover
So sorry you both have to go through this. Such a testing, difficult time. All good wishes to you both and hope it;s not too gruelling and the outcome is good for him. Make sure you get plenty of support too if you can.

As everyone else, I will be thinking of you both. Plenty of rest and plenty of water should help him through it.
I have a friend who has chemo every 3 weeks, she has a couple of days where she is really bad and relies on friends and family to look after her kids then the side effects lesson for her.xxxx

All your friends here will be thinking of you and your OH, native lover - right through this winter and wishing you both the calm and courage that are needed.

Sending love and healing vibes from the midlands too, as everyone else has already said were all here for you if/when you feel the need to offload. Keep positive Native Lover, not easy I'm sure and please make sure you take good care of yourself too.

Can you have some treats this winter as well? I know that when kids are on chemo and lots of meds there are charities which give them treats - like Disney World and treat the sibblings and family too. I hope you are getting support Native Lover along with your OH.

newrider.com