national amature champs winter......whos going?

showingnutter

Feb 1, 2009
Deal, Kent
national amateur champs winter......whos going?

hay jw who goin to the winter champs be me and my 2 year olds 1st time. wounder wat classes people doin ect.
thanku:)

Last edited:
I would have loved to take Tia but I can't because we've been placed at HOYS (even though it was SFAS, An amateur championship). I have enquired a couple of times, because I am a true amateur, but have been told we can't do it :(

I would have loved to take Tia but I can't because we've been placed at HOYS (even though it was SFAS, An amateur championship). I have enquired a couple of times, because I am a true amateur, but have been told we can't do it :(

Are you sure about that? cus although its held at HOYS the SFAS is aimed at amature producers and horses? aww :(

Do you mean the Amateur Showing Society? I'm sorry, googling your title brings up nothing :rolleyes:

If it is the Amateur Showing Society that you are talking about, I don't bother to take Holly anymore. We have been twice and won our classes only to be placed Reserve champ in the Hunter section each year and watch horses that get placed second get Hunter Champ. Holly is slightly pigeon toed and they won't place her Champ because of it:mad:. We don't bother anymore. Might take Max next year or Bandit for the summer champs.

This is Holly winning supreme at a show organised by the woman who runs the Amateur Society.
Holly.jpg

And Holly at the Amateur Champs
File1537.jpg

newrider.com