Neala is coming home(ish)!!!!!!!!

mystiquemalaika

Jan 7, 2013
Happy happy happy :D:D:D
Neala is going to be coming onto the actual estate with the ponies i ride and help out with. I am so excited! Literally a 2 min stroll along the drive and she will be there,i will see her walking the dogs,heading off to work,everytime im at the ponies which is everyday and she will be as close to home as i will ever get!
So excited just had to share :p

Thabk you cortrasna :D i feel like a kid at xmas about 5 years old! Really am very very lucky to be given this opportunity and very grateful for it x

Awh that's nice. Probably a good thug that you've had time apart so that you can move on a bit but lovely that she's back around you so you can see that she's thriving and you made the right decision.

FM, im sorry but im lost! Im just moving yards? Are you thinking of Malaika who i rehomed through horses4homes? She is thriving and doing really well but still in scotland :)

Awh that's nice. Probably a good thug that you've had time apart so that you can move on a bit but lovely that she's back around you so you can see that she's thriving and you made the right decision.

newrider.com