Nervous

TBminx

Mar 22, 2013
Silly but im both nervous and excited cos tomorrow is the first time my parents come to see our new yard and also bringing my aunt over visiting from france who usally has a walk and trot on jeannie.

They are watching me ride annie on the gallops too and ive just told my parents about the share......prob think im mad and worry.....

Silly moo lol, you will be fine. x Your not nervous, that's excitement isn't it?

How the heck would I know lol, I am equally bonkers:smile:

Have a good day whatever x

It was amazeballs :wavespin:

They loved the people and the doggie :wink:

They thought the yard was stunning and like buckingham palace :biggrin:

They thought Annie was like Black Beauty and stunning and so sweet :giggle: then saw us on the gallops and she was her usual bomb which impressed them no end :bounce:

They saw us ride our two and both were well behaved but Jeannie got a tad hyper after the track with lanky cos he was infront this time and then on her own she wanted back to him but they thought she was class and so keen then she was piaffing and such like which they thought intentional :tongue:

We then went for a boozey lunch (me a sweaty betty by now yugh) and mum was showing me all the photos she took of Annie :inlove:

It so was and they could see why we love it so much and just spend all our free time there.

They were so like wow at our facilities and how kind the owners are and the craic of course was good :giggle:

Annie was like oh im so cute love me then she was like a machine in work then a sweetheart in the stable with my aunt drying her off :happy:

Jeannie was all dancing showing off but more keen and enthusiastic than naughty and no one would get on her :giggle:

Murphy was a gent and all 3 did us proud :bounce:

Dad wants to come see annie run now :dance:

newrider.com