New Robinsons catalogue!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
OMG!!!!!
Shrieks of delight.....(I should get out more I know).
New Robbies book came this morning - OMG I want the boots on page 35 - the Requisite Holmeswood Country boot. Pleeeeeeese Santa or birthday fairy bring 'em to me.....
Going to pour over it tonight and leave it in a place where OH can see it. Subliminal messaging and all that...........

My copy always seem to arrive ages after everyone else's.
I have been banned from buying any more horsey stuff by OH so will have to be a bit sneaky and get any orders sent to work methinks!
I WANT new boots and jods. Don't NEED them of course.

Well, I don't actually NEED anything. Really am on economy drive atm too - but you never know if the birthday fairy might pick up on a few things...(not till October mind.......!).
TEll you what I used to do, I used to order "treats" for the horses and then tell OH that jods etc just happened to "fall into" my basket.....lol......don't think I'd get away with that atm, we've just had our latest vet bill - and we've spent £2000 so far on Joe....oh dear. I need two jobs.......

Well, I don't actually NEED anything. Really am on economy drive atm too - but you never know if the birthday fairy might pick up on a few things...(not till October mind.......!).
TEll you what I used to do, I used to order "treats" for the horses and then tell OH that jods etc just happened to "fall into" my basket.....lol......don't think I'd get away with that atm, we've just had our latest vet bill - and we've spent £2000 so far on Joe....oh dear. I need two jobs.......

Always on an economy drive! tend to buy all rugs etc second hand. I only rug when its REALLY wet but thinking of clipping this year so I can ride as my boy is a furry bear in winter and sweats like mad.
Thats an almighty vet bill T! Glad he is on the mend though. I always say the animals in my life especially the working dogs are owed far more by us than they owe us. Touch wood my boy is as healthy as an ox but you never know what can happen.
Will await the catalogue to ogle your boots!

Mine came this morning and glanced through it, OMG some lovely stuff
but all WINTERY......................

I want it to be SPRING AGAIN:smile:

mine arrived this morning along side my copy of horse & rider ..love looking through horsey catologues. Dont think i will be buying anything though

I got mine today and have just spent a hour eyeing up things that i would like but don't really need....but they may come in handy in the future! :bounce:

i came home from yard to see my mum had put it on my bed. Bliss! Looked through it all, ringed the things i want to buy will have to see if my paycheck can cover it all :happy::giggle:

OH offered to purchase me some new jods (my faves have a hole in :() just gone on as there is a 15% discount on atm - and everything pretty much is out of stock :mad:

I looked in their this morning, wish I hadn't!!
The sales catalouge had the muckers I bought the other week for £7....I bought them for £32 ; ;

I looked in their this morning, wish I hadn't!!
The sales catalouge had the muckers I bought the other week for £7....I bought them for £32 ; ;

I know - it's infuriating. But the consolation is that you probably have a very restricted range of sizes and colours in the sale, and you probably wouldn't have got the ones you wanted ...

I'm liking the hat with the led lights in it.... I mean how sensible is that? Why hasn't it been thought of before???

June got a gorgeous little mw out of the bargain bin!! Pink and half price at £15! I got a plastic fork, June also got a new bridle peg and jazz got some new chalk for his sockys on show days ... And then the new catalogue came through and I had to start looking all over again!

In all serious though the little rug is ace, quite high cut which is good for June as she is quite narrow and rugs hang off her round the front! Only reservation is the tail piece is detachable! Brill idea but I have a feeling I may be picking it up a few times as jazz will pull it off! But very generous and will keep her bum nice and dry! And now jazz has grown and fits into junes old ones so I need new ones for her!

Now where did I leave that catalogue?

I'm liking the hat with the led lights in it.... I mean how sensible is that? Why hasn't it been thought of before???

Slightly off topic, but how much interest do you think there would be if browbands etc were available in bright yellow with LED lights in them? Seriously.

Back on topic...thank goodness I don't have a Robindsons catalogue! :giggle:

I know - it's infuriating. But the consolation is that you probably have a very restricted range of sizes and colours in the sale, and you probably wouldn't have got the ones you wanted ...

Nope! Have them in my size and in the right colour ; ;
I might get myself the long riding jacket that's in their..and a few pairs of fleece gloves...

I think there would be interest Karin, though personally I'd opt for a noseband - on Te premise both mine have decent forelocks (or forwaytolong in Sils case!) so you wouldn't see them. Also Cruppers used decoratively with lights on - find it hard to keep her bum lit up easily.

Dannii all tail flaps are detachable - but agree they are a nice fit on ponies - I like the range - they are actually pony length in smaller sizes, not foal length.

I want a little fleece for him, some jods, and a lw for her.

newrider.com